To all our students and parents,
I am very pleased to announce we are teaching again!
Currently we will be offering classes at Elgin and Wheeling Park Districts. We are working out details to register River Trails students and have them train at Wheeling.
We will need to follow the park districts guidelines for classes:
- Students will need to check in with the instructor at the beginning of class and on the roster sign off your temperature is normal, you are not experiencing any symptoms, and you have not been around anyone with Covid.
- Classes will be limited in size: Elgin is 25 per class, Wheeling is to be determined.
- Come dressed and ready for class, refrain from using the restrooms if at all possible.
- Only students will be allowed in, no parents or siblings. Rest assured your student will be watched carefully and be taken care of.
- Only conditioning, floor drills, one step sparring(no contact), and patterns will be worked on. We will do bag work and target work but the items must be wiped down between students.
- Masks will be required for students and instructors.
Wheeling Park District resumed classes Tuesday 9/22 and Thursday 9/24.
Elgin Park District resumed classes Monday 10/5, Thursday 10/8, and Saturday 10/10.
You can still register! It will be great to see all our students once again!
If you have any questions please call Master Valin at: 847-815-0898 or you can email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience and continued support!
Attention Black Belts:
It will be great to see as many of our Black Belts as possible attending these training sessions.
If you have any questions please get in touch with me.